Monday, November 30, 2009

Finally!!!!

At last! Exams are done. No more stress (for the moment though). No more 24hrs study everyday. No more cramping everything into the brain. Let's just pray so that I make it through all my modules. Unbelievable but through....only 3 months to cover the whole syllabus and voosh...there you go for your exam. In that 3 months packed with lectures and tutorials to attend everday(0830-1830); tutorial qns and lab logbooks to be done everyday(1939-0100); not forgetting assignments and reports piled up...gosh..surely you wonder how am i going to study for exams....let the answer be in the air.

First time going out with both my parents and him. hahhaha.....I would not go into details.

Next on the list: SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!
When was the last time I really satisfy myself splurging?...hmm...to be accurate it's almost 4++months?! Gosh! I'm so a totally different person now! No longer the girl who always like to shop almost every single day...oopss...the little secret is out.

Darlings, let's meet up soon. Shall we? ;)