Friday, July 24, 2009

Dinner Gathering

Planned out to have a bbq but due to my tight schedules for the past few weeks which I'm not able to commit the plannings,it was cancelled. Thus decided to have a dinner instead at downtown. All the expected people came down except for their partners.

Dear Nina,Khairun,Fara & TzeKang,
It's a great pleasure to get to know all of you; sharing stuffs from study-base and all the way to gossiping about others. Really had a fun time laughing out loud like no one business in the pastamania. My intention to gather together was because it might be our last time being close to one another before it's time for us to go our seperate life. Despite those upcoming hectic time we'll be having, we can still do meetups probably once a week?... I wish you all the best in your future endeavours; Nina,Fara,Khairun - teaching , Tze Kang - NS & NUS and last but not least me - NTU. :)