Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A wish that has been granted to you

Dear Boy,
If I weren't there accompanying and waiting patiently for you at the canteen or even worst,I don't have any prac thus we didn't see each other in the circuit and decided to be hard on not wanting to meet you, I can rest assure you that you will face a failure again in your third attempt for class2prac3. Never in my life want to see you disheartened and disappointed in any matter of all sizes. I'm very happy when I see a smile on your face. And sorry for showing a long face for almost 2.5 hours,which I admit none of us like to see that. I was just controlling my anger.

Recalling back what you had told me earlier about the stuffs which made you have difficulties in forgetting me,I was touched by the memories that you brought back. Probably it is due to me enjoy mothering you and throwing my entire being into the relationship which nothing can stop me and there are no holds barred. I don't think you can ever find a replacement which can treat you similar to the way you were being treated by me. Like what I said in the previous post; Follow your heart but not your desire. I'm quite angry at her for mistreating you all this while.

Another point would be don't ever think that I don't deserve you. Nobody's perfect in this world. No matter how bad you treated me,I still do accept you for who you are and the feelings will never change. Heck-care what others say about us in any fields. Once again; Qualifications can never be associated and linked with pure and sincere love.

~Had a really great time with you just now. I think finally you can laugh and be your ownself again,right?... ILY & IMY