Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The results were finally released

Today is the moment where I am finally and officially hold a position as a Design & IT Officer (Pegawai Reka & IT) in Perbayu. 5 days of nervousness and have been bothering my mind have come to an end. Never in my life thinking that I'll open up my horizon and be involve in depth in my study line which has got to do with computers. Thought that after completing my Yr3 MP/SIP at Philips, I will no longer want to do any events or being involved in creating websites or etcetra because being a programmer is tedious and stressful.

Being an undergraduate in NTU, I have now realised that my life path will have got to do with programming no matter how far I try to avoid or run away from it. Alhamdulillah,I have realised my potential and accept fate.

Thanks Allah for guiding me and show me the best path which you have decided for me despite some reluctance-ness in the beginning for not being able to accept the route that you gave me when I was confused and have the sense of no-where-to-go after I graduated with my diploma.

From this moment onwards, I assumed that my schedules will be packed with studies, improvising / designing / implementing (whatever you want to call it...) websites, tuitions and many more to come. So people out there whom I know you miss me alot; Sorry for not being able to hangout with you guys/girls often. But if you do want it to happen, guess that you have to book me in advance. Probably 1 week in advance or better 1 month earlier so that I can fit you in my available slots.